Located just 20 and 70 minutes from Olympia and Seattle respectively, the par 72 layout offers world-class golf, stunning Pacific Northwest views and plays 7,269 yards from the championship tees. Accompanying the outstanding golf course, GPS-enabled cart fleet, driving range and practice areas, a full-service restaurant and golf shop inside the beautiful log/cedar clubhouse will further enhance your golfing experience at Salish Cliffs Golf Club.
- Our Grand Opening Weekend was September 16-18, 2011.
- Stunning Pacific Northwest featuring 360-degree views of Kamilche Valley, rock facings and elevation changes of 600 feet with smooth transitions.
- Outstanding directional change with frequent uphill and downhill tests, challenging bunker placement and shapes.
- Atypical to area, preferred bentgrass stretches tee to green bordered by pure ryegrass in the rough for a distinctive, contrasting look.
- Privacy abounds with 16 of 18 holes encircled in lush forestry.
- Hole No. 9 and No. 18 share expansive 15,000 square-foot double green with a sparkling lake and wetland preserve to separate the holes.
- Expansive clubhouse with wrap-around porch and 2nd floor mezzanine slated to overlook holes No. 9 and No. 18, log house, cedar-style architecture compliments the resort.
Reservations can be made online, over the phone at (360) 462-FORE (3673) or in person at the Golf Shop. When making your reservation please consider the following:
- A valid Credit Card is required to hold a reservation.
- Tee Times for daily play can be made up to 10 days in advance.
- Tee Times can be made for groups of two or more. Single golfers may join a tee time that has been made by a twosome or threesome.
- Twosomes and threesomes will be paired whenever possible to complete a foursome.
- Rental of our electric golf carts is required for play. This policy is in effect to promote faster pace-of-play and greater enjoyment for all golfers as our course covers over 300 acres with several long distances between holes and frequent elevation changes.
- Walking and pull/push carts are not permitted.
- Outside/private golf carts are not allowed. Please do not bring your private golf cart.
- Tee Times missed and/or not canceled according to our 24-hour cancellation policy are subject to a No-Show Fee (This does NOT include weather-related cancellations).
Getting here is easy, just follow these directions
- Salish Cliffs is a soft-spike only golf course (no metal spikes)
- Proper Golf Attire Required (No Denim, jeans, tank tops, bathing suits or workout attire. Collared shirts required for men, appropriate golf shirts for women.)
- Golf Cart Rental Required (No Walkers, Pull/Push Carts or Private Golf Carts)